Saturday, March 24, 2012

Happy 6th Birthday to Trey!

It seems strange to say every year that I can't believe these kids are another year older but wow, really, Trey is 6 today? I am starting to feel more sad than excited with every birthday around here. In a weird way I wish they could stay young forever but at the same time I love the new things we get to do the older they get and I also look forward to seeing them as young men.
At 6, Trey is loving school and hanging out with all of his friends. He is a very social guy and seems to attract all of his peers to him. I love seeing him blossom into a good student and learn all the things that come along with Kindergarten. He feels so accomplished with every new thing he learns.
Trey loves basketball, football, baseball, dogs and cats, the color green, riding bike, and camping. He eats everything and anything. He loves food and always has. He is a pretty easy going kid. He can be very emotional which a constant thing we are working on but really it makes him who he is and it can be one of the things I love about him.
It has been an incredible 6 years with him and I look so forward to seeing him grow into whoever
God has created him to be. I am sure he is going to give us a run for our money though!
Happy Birthday my Little Sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment