Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Way Back to August

Just looking back and reading through my old posts I realized I never posted any pictures or writings of Trey's first day as a Kindergartener or Kobe's first days as a 1st grader. I am such a terrible mom!

This year was a big year for us. Kobe going to school everyday, Trey with his Kindergarten schedule, and Jax without his brothers. Jax being his shy little self missed out on Preschool this year at My First School. I ended up pulling him out last minute as he just wasn't ready to be left alone anywhere.

I have some pictures of Trey's first day at school and then on his 2nd day he got to ride the bus home and I posted that picture as well. Being Trey, this transition into Kindergarten was easy for him socially. He thinks he is so tough and really isn't afraid of much so there were no worries here with him adapting to the schedule. He looks forward to every day he gets to go and also to ride the bus. At this point of the school year Trey is doing great and is working really hard at learning the basics and can't wait until it all clicks for him and he can take off reading.










































Here is Kobe's first day being a big 1st grader. It was nice having him around to show his little brother the basics of the school. It was so different than last year leaving my firstborn to fend for himself in such a big place. Now knowing they are there together I had to worry so much less those first few days. Kobe excels at school and is a great student. I couldn't ask any more from him. He loves learning and hanging out with his friends. He has been an awesome big brother at school and is loving the 1st grade.

And of course, a few pictures of the 3 of them on the big day. I can't believe how fast it goes and it makes me so sad to think in a few years we will be sending Jax out into the big world of school. I am trying so hard to cherish every day...

No comments:

Post a Comment