Friday, April 15, 2011

Toes in the Water, Ass in the Sand, Our trip to Cabo

March 5th we gathered with 5 different couples in a motorhome, for a ride to the airport where our plane would take us to meet up with an additional 4 couples at a destination that would be one of the best vacations I have ever been on. It could have been the timing, the close friends we were with, or the beauty but honestly it was the closest thing to Heaven that I could ever imagine.

We had a week of pure bliss. No kids, no demands, no agendas, no routines, no work, no stresses, no sadness. We ate, we drank, we slept in, we walked, we read, we played volleyball, we shopped, we danced, and best of all.... we giggled. There is nothing like having your dearest friends surrounding you, creating memories that only you can understand. What a bond we created amongst ourselves. I tear up just thinking about it!

I love each and every one of these people and thank God everyday for placing these people in my life. Each one serves a special purpose. When I think back to how much fun I had I only get more excited for the future and more time and memories with these dear friends.

I have so many incredible photos that I have gathered from everyone but I will only share a few.

No comments:

Post a Comment