Thursday, March 24, 2011

Happy 5th Birthday Trey

Happy 5th birthday to my little sunshine Trey Alan. 5 years ago today we were patiently waiting for a call from the hospital to tell us when to come in to be induced with our 2nd child. While I was secretly hoping for that little girl, God had another plan for me. After much anticipation we were able to go into the hospital around noon. I got all hooked up to the machines and the pitocin. Many friends and family visited us in the hospital while we waited. Shortly before 8pm the Dr. told me we were ready to start pushing. With only 1 push he was here. My mom, my mother in law, and Kip witnessed the arrival of this precious little boy with others right outside the door. He was born around 8:03pm.

He has been an incredible addition to our family. Trey with his sweet and kind nature brings so many smile to our faces. Life would definitely not be the same without him and that is why we are celebrating him today.

We had donuts for breakfast and he was able to open our gift. Just a start to the birthday weekend ahead.
Happy Birthday Trey... We love you more than you will ever know!

1 comment:

  1. Hey!!! Don't forget that I was there when he was born too!! Remember, Kip calling me, and I flew to the hospital, running in the door I could hear Dr. Mora telling you to "wait just a minute, Kristi is almost here". I am pretty sure you did your first and only push about 30 seconds after I got in the room. Just a little reminder........:)

    ReplyDelete