Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Are there still readers out there....

It's crazy to me that it has been over 3 years since I have been on this blog.... Where has the time gone??? I had almost completely forgotten about my writings here. How is it possible I could forget when this was such a vital piece of my grieving process!
I have loved reading back through these posts and reliving some of these emotions and highlights of life.  It was such an outlet for me and I am so thankful I have this to look back on because I don't want to forget, especially when I can compare how far I have come.
Life is still hard some days, I miss my mom like crazy but in this journey I am getting better at life without her and her daily guidance. I can't believe we are going on 7 years..... 7 years!
I hope to continue my thoughts on this blog on a more consistent basis.
Are there still readers out there....?

No comments:

Post a Comment