Monday, March 25, 2013

Treyman is 7

Trey's 7th birthday was yesterday.  It has been a weekend filled with TREY which has been so much fun and I am exhausted!  He got to be the special person at school all week and had different activites to do all week.  He loved his week!

 
 
He had friends over on Saturday and we played games in the backyard.  We were so thankful for the beautiful sunshine which allowed these boys to burn some energy and compete in games which kept this rowdy bunch from destroying this place.  He has such a great group of boys in his class and we are thankful for these buddies who will hopefully keep this kid in line the next 10-15 years.
 

Trey trying to act like Goofy in Disney.  He was so proud of this purchase he made with his money.  Typical Trey :)

 
I am so proud of this little man!  He has such a kind & sweet heart and is loved by so many people.  I know he will keep me on my toes in the future but he will also keep me laughing with his goofy self and ideas.  I pray that God gives me the patience, guidance, and wisdom to help this boy grow into a Man of God who can do something real special in this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment