Thursday, April 19, 2012

Happy 4th Birthday to my baby Jax

Jax- kind hearted, sweet, sensitive, joyful, full of song.
Its amazing to think that 4 years ago this little guy was born into our family. What a blessing he has been to our family of 5. He battles daily to keep up with his big brothers but can hold his own when he wants to.

Here is one of my favorite photos of my mom with Jax. She was so good to my kids and was so helpful. They miss her like crazy and talk about her often. Jax who was not quite 2 when she died just asked 2 days ago, when she was going to come back from Heaven because he missed her so much. I can't imagine that he remembers her that well. When I explained to him that she stays in Heaven and we get to see her again when we go to Heaven he started to cry and asked how long that would take. It was heartbreaking! Yesterday while at Bender fields there was a beautiful rainbow in the sky and the boys are convinced that Nana sent that for Jax's birthday. It is amazing to me how these rainbows show up on important days for us.
Jax's last picture with my mom. Another one of my favorites!
Happy Birthday to my baby who in 4 short years has brought me the world. I know I have talked about it before but this little guy has seen me through so many trials in my life and has shown me light in some of the darkest days. Thank you Jax for your sweet and sensitive nature and your ability to light up a room. I love you more than I can even say.

1 comment:

  1. Love love this Kelli:) makes me smile and cry:(:(. He is so darling!!

    ReplyDelete