Wednesday, September 21, 2011

7 years old....






Unreal to think, but today, Kobe Benjamin turned 7 years old. Wow how time flies! What more can I say than I have been so blessed in my life with these 3 little boys. To think that Kobe started it all off 7 short years ago...





Kobe has turned into such a sweet and caring little boy. He loves to help me with whatever I am doing. Whether it is organizing, baking, cleaning, or simply hanging out. He is so responsible and I am so very proud of him.


It excites me to watch him grow and develop into a young man.



He loves legos, star wars, basketball, football, baseball, The Huskies, mutton busting, riding bike, riding 4 wheeler, monster trucks, dirt bikes, and swimming to name a few.




I wonder what God has planned for this young guys life.......

1 comment:

  1. love his smile :) i remember being at the hospital waiting for him to be born like it was yesterday! time goes by too fast. happy birthday kobe!

    ReplyDelete